When are you too old to get on the floor?

J.Lo is 41 and is workin' it on the floor and I must admit that at 41, I still want to be able to leave the children (God-Willing) at home and work it like her... okay, who am I fooling I want to work it like that NOW! It's funny, growing up, I always thought my grandma was an alien. She was the only grandma that would go out ALL THE TIME. Her and my grandpa would get ready, go out, dance all night or throw parties that would put a twenty-one year old to shame. She wore sexier and edgier (in a classy way) clothes than most women I saw that were half her age. Showing up to a family dinner with a pair of leather pants, a black off the shoulder sweater, and sky-high heels were nothing for her - she was probably going to continue the party with my grandfather later that night. However now days - with stars like J.Lo, P.Diddy, Jay Z, Kirk Franklin, MaDonna, Carrie and the girls - older celebrities are leading figures in today's "cool" culture. It makes me wonder if by the time our generation is in our 40s there will be no "age limits" to getting on the floor... what do you think, Can you see a time when getting on the floor will be for every age? Or do you think it's really inappropriate for a certain age group to go out?

Popular Posts