Can you be a married slut?


REAL CONVERSATION! Facts are changed a little to block identity.

So first and foremost let me say the word "slut" reminds me of the name calling a boy a"sissy" - after the 8th grade, I haven't really heard anyone called these two names. As you get older there's such blurry lines...

Anyways, the other day I'm talking to a group of women:

Woman 1: "Welcome, to the whore circle"
W2: "Yeah, we talk about EVERYTHING here."
W3: "Wait, Shelby is married so she can't be in the circle. She can't be a slut."
We talked longer about this.... but this is enough for you to get the gist.

Now, I'm not going to go into the whole idea of the circle and whether I should or shouldn't be apart of it.

Even in The Game (television show) they experimented with the idea of the clash between "wives" and a woman with a past ( long and short, a video vixen slept with several of the players is now  married to one of the players on the team... now she is a part of the wives' club... driving a few of the wives crazy) 

Which leads me to the question when you become a wife are all of your past extravaganzas cleared/erased? Although the saying goes "can't turn a h-e into a housewife"... what happens if a man does? Is it like a saying "I do" literally transports you from being a h-- to a housewife? Or can you be both?

And then if you do REALLY sexually "creative" with your husband - I'm talking cameras, whips, hanging from the ceiling, EVERYTHING.... are you a slutty wife or just a really good wife? LOL.

I guess my question is - is there a such thing as a married slut?

I guess I should question - is there a such thing as a "slut" in 2011 after you reach the 8th grade?

Just pondering.

This needs to be a part of my mysterious question section.

Popular Posts