Why am I soooo excited about

 Tony Bennett's Duets II! The soundtrack consist of artists such as Queen Latifah, Aretha Franklin, the late Amy Winehouse, Norah Jones (my Love), Josh Groban, etc. I've been enjoying my Tony playlist all morning - nothing like listening to this swooner while catching up on my reading (WSJ and my blogs), emails, writing, and household chores (okay no household chores so far)...

Yesterday, I woke up with major sniffles, body aches, and a sore throat... those symptoms got worse as my day went on.  Well this morning my body felt like I was a 95 year old than ran around New York - aching.  So, this morning I am slowly but surely, getting myself together with a lotta relaxing, soft prayers (God take it away), NPR, and some hot drinks.

Me and Simba (my kittie) are waiting for Mike to get home in order to relax some more.

Although I hate feeling less than 100% - sometimes being forced to relax is sooooo necessary. So, in that way, thank you, Jesus for this time. Well, on that note (hack...cough...sniffle), I'm about to pick up a book, snuggle in between the covers with a cuppa tea, and some Tony. I'll leave you with a link to Tony (http://www.npr.org/2011/09/14/140408084/first-listen-tony-bennett-duets-ii)  and a little moment with the late (and great) Amy and Tony. I love this song and seeing Amy (she looks so...I dunno). Enjoy!

 

Popular Posts