Hurricane Central

Mike, David, Mimi and I are in the middle of Hurricane Sandy. All is well. We have water, munchies, and we are  cooking a lot of deliciousness (fresh vegetable soup, potatoes and rosemary, etc.) Making sure we are eating a whole lot...understanding that there is a chance there will not be electric...I CLAIM AGAINST IT. We will not loose electricity. We will not be harmed. We will have a lot to eat and will be blessed. Some have already lost power for 7-10 days. Not having electricity for that long sounds horrendous. I'm baking cupcakes. My nails are painted, hair is done, and I am thinking through fun crafts (I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO HOBBY LOBBY) to work on during my time in the house. There is soooo much rain and such hard wind. I have about three books I can read. Mike is congested. Keep you guys updated. I am praying for others in Jersey and New York :)

Popular Posts