It's that time (again)...



Time to take time away from the television. I have a problem with becoming very attached to certain vices.... once I see "unhealthy" patterns - I cancel them out. I realized that my creative energy was drained and my inspiration was on low-levels.... the cause - well one of the causes: TELEVISION. So I'm done (kinda). Welcome to the life of Tasha Brown (she doesn't own a television). What to do

All this to say, I found the coolest thing on Mike's iphone - I was trying to take a picture of my new cute teapot. I've began a small collection - anyways - I accidentally videotaped my photo shoot session.  Then I purposefully tested it out by pouring - it works, BABAY! Do I hear another home food program?!?!? haha

P.S. You will hear my latest love, Lianne in the background. Mike and I realized that I only like struggling artists. I only love (most) artist when they are still new and starving - hungry - creative - and untouched by the demands. I am like that with writers, artists, singers, and actors...it's really bad. I usually stop liking you by your third album :( I may be a loyal person to friends/family - but artist not so much...

Hopefully I will love Lianne forever :)


Popular Posts