Took my braids out...

Experimenting with looks. It's an interesting place to be - I haven't taken pictures yet, but I feel it. It's weird though because I kind of feel like a different person - can any one relate to this? Just how hair can kind of switch up your internal thing. That's how I'm feeling. I don't know -  I will post pictures later. I am SOOOOO down to talk about hair transitions - not in means of just products - but the internal piece and the holistic approach to style.

Anyways, write me if you understand where I'm coming from. Also, feeling a little bit antsy. I feel like I'm ready for something new, exciting, and adventurous - like even if it's a long ride to the country to spend a day with pumpkins, water, wine, or apples.

Read more by clicking on the title.

Maybe some sort of craft...a day with paint, a canvas, cut up magazines, playing folk in the background...

What about beautifully crafted and homemade cinamon pumpkin ice cream...

Not sure - you guys know me and my unpredictable ways - not sure what's coming....

I'm missing London, Paris, and creativity and....

Although I feel so close to Christ right now...I really miss our time spent in more nontraditional means. The nights of reading the bible on the couch, candles, wine, chocolate, and low music until I fall asleep.

Thinking about afternoons that turned into evenings with Erika B...drinking sangria, eating hors d'oeuvres, in a dark apartment, while a guitar played in the background, creating something in between talking about love, life, and everything in between....

Or a night sitting outside - big comfy blanket, a coffee drink, a little fire (from the grill), Mr. S, a handsome brown man, and a book/conversation and kisses in between...

A visit to the farmers market with my mother, munching on homemade goodies, an indie film (her favorite) in the Clifton (popcorn is nice and buttery), and then sitting on the back porch with the entire family running our mouths while eating our martket goods. Outside in the chill with no shoes...

I need something - I'm starting to feel stiffled...Lord, why have you made me sooooo restless....

Just listening to my new favorite artist Lianne La Havas has the day feeling better though.... hope you enjoy the song (I suggest listening to it with a cuppa'jo and a candle lit)

Popular Posts