Happy Monday

This is how I am feeling...
I don't have much to say - so thought that I would just make a list of thoughts.
  • I cannot wait until the Spring...beautiful weather and nature.
  • I cannot wait until July  - I'm ready to be a mother, God-willing
  • I think my baby is going to be a nature-loving, clothes-hating, love child - I hate clothes right now, love to be out, and want to give and get more love than humanly possible  
  • This is how I am feeling - she captures it completely.
  • I think Boukie is a girl. At first I thought Boukie was a boy - but I'm switching over...
  • Okay, here's the story - we went to see the sex - but our baby kept moving a lot (a recurring theme) think head bouncing off the screen and kept his/her legs crossed the entire time. I am like this is my little payback - a baby girl that wants to play games :) CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER.  Could be a rambunctious boy, too :) Either way I'm gonna be SUPAH happy - Mike has always thought it is a girl. 
  • I am tired of my curls - but can't keep out of the pool....DILEMMA...
  • Swim caps keep hair out of eyes, but don't keep hair completely dry...DILEMMA
  • I took a short jog Saturday and my index finger got so big - it felt like I could pop it...CRAZY.
  • I love prenatal yoga - I made my students do it with me - they loved it... until one child's pants ripped :( I gotta think of  a better strategy - but I'm definitely going to continue it. 
  • I am drinking decaf chocolate nut tea and it's incredible - with a little cream...I am in Heaven a little bit.
  • I have a full week off...I am going to enjoy every second FO'SHO. 

That's the list for now...

Popular Posts