The Power of WOMEN

When Destiny's Child came together - I almost lost it. Ashley and I just screamed and screamed. David just sat there "I like her outfit, Aunt Shelby." Sure you do, sweetie. Sure you do...and so does your uncle Mike.

Bey did it again - graceful and amazing.

She inspired me to watch the entire game. Now, I am beat! Y'all know I always get at least 8 hours of sleep - yes, that means in bed by 9:00 pm...

So now that it's almost 11:00 pm...Lord, help me!

Beyonce showed such an awesome quality - sharing her moment with her girls. There is nothing like the power of  girlfriends...

Speaking of  amazing women, today a woman named Marg came to me after church. She is always giving me and others' a good word. She is such a spiritual and deep woman. Anyways, she came up to me after church with a message that she had to tell me. It was sooooooo incredibly life changing. It completely stopped me in my tracks and called out some of my deep dark secrets of the heart --- I mean she called me out on things I didn't think ANYONE would know. All this to say, if you ever have a Word for someone. Pray or think about how to put it - and give it to them. That lady could have totally kept it moving, but she didn't - she took a risk. AND I TRULY believe, she changed the course of my family's future. With a 10 minute conversation and prayer - I believe that she changed the lives of my future children and myself. It's crazy how many women God has been sending into my life during this phase. I appreciate all of their obedience to the Lord or to their hearts... I have been so blessed by other women during this season. Whew - there is nothing like the power of women and relationships...

Popular Posts