BIKER BABE. Cycle Chic.



If you are anything like me - any excuse to get on your bike - you are on it!  What's better than the breeze flowing through your hair, NO HIGH GAS PRICES, cleared conscious about the emission of car exhaust, and a hint of exercise? Anyways, it's very possible that I will be riding my bike to work daily once I move to New York, more specifically Brooklyn (after leaving the BEST chocolate spot in Brooklyn - it's a must...lol). And with knowing that I will most likely be leaving work and headed to the gym, home, or drinks/eat with Mike/my girls/my family - I had to think about my bike fashion. I mean, it's one thing to bike for leisure on a beautiful weekend, but another thing to huff about five-eight miles, work, then go hang, and then huff back - what's a girl to wear? While I can cycle in heels, because you use the balls of your feet, I need some cycle chic inspiration.

SIDE NOTE: Blessing is that I will be wearing a uniform, a hat, and be bringing facial soap for work, but what about my clothes for extracurricular. These are some of the chic cycling images I found.
thefashionilla.blogspot.com
google.images. 
thefashionilla.blogspot.com/ 2011/04/bicycle-b...

 sandoproductions.blogspot.com/ 2011/01/ive-got..

This is an awesome biking campaign.
thedesignfiles.net/.../


thefashionilla.blogspot.com

saccityexpress.com/ 2010/12/08/bike-chic/


Popular Posts