I don't know who this is for (other than me), but

Mike introduced me to this song and I am in love! Confession ALERT: Sometimes, I feel ridiculous praying for the same things over and over. Not because I haven't received the blessing or the answer, but because so many times I find (and sometimes put) myself in the same situations (or make the same DAG ON MISTAKE) and I feel ridiculous asking God to fix it again. But this song is so refreshing, because it reminds me that I serve a God that specializes in repetition - who is unlike man, in our judgmental, critical, pull yourself up attitudes. We serve a God that is patient and I love that.

Prayer for myself: Please Lord, let me be as patient with others as you are with me. Please help me be non-judgmental with others that struggle with something that I may or may not struggle with.

We all have our thorn and it may take many of us years or trial-after-trial to overcome, but through this journey it's so calming to know that we have a God that will help us over and over again. No judgments.




My favorite part is when the singers are singing that, "this is not the first time that I've been here before," and then James cuts in and says, "ummmm and now I am here again, I can't believe I fell for it!" MAN - how many people know that feeling?!? Like for real, I fell for this MESS again.... when will I learn....Loooorrrrrddddddd, are you there?

Popular Posts