Mini-Me, please!

I know there are people that completely disagree with me on this, but there are some things that we must stand alone (or not alone) on and having my babies dress like me is a GO! I know...I know...give them their own identity. I'm sorry, they will have time for their own identity and I will be sure to have fun with them fashionably and give them fun unique looks - but will my children most likely look like a walking family photo DAILY - absolutely. They will have color coordinated clothes amongst themselves and their parents. Is this

  • Corny? ABSOLUTELY
  • Will they be embarrased when older and see pictures? MOST LIKELY
  • Do I feel badly inserting myself and fashion vision on my children? WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT TOO STRONGLY - A LITTLE
  • Is it going down that way? OH YEAH.
Here are some pictures that inspire me: 
Yes, my son will be matching me too :)
Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise, Stripes

Popular Posts