My Favorite Summer Look


Okay, so this is going to sound a trip, but here lately I've been playing with my summer look (y'all know me - being EXTRA) and I came across a look that I absolutely adore and screams summer comfort and fabulousness. What I've been doing is wearing a bikini top under my tee-shirts. I have a collection of deep V- shirts, over-sized hang-off the shoulder shirts, and summer dresses that drape - so, usually with these shirts I wear a strapless bra, but here lately I've been wearing matching bikini top shirts and the look is to die-for. For example, today I am going out in the city to have brunch with my girl, Chrissy then me and Talisha are doing the city thing all day - so I'm wearing my pink striped bikini top with my over-sized Miami top. The look totally makes me feel like I am walking the beaches of Miami in the 80s - I LOVE IT.

Popular Posts