I'm baaaaaaacccckkkkk!

And more pictures and stories from my trip to Puerto RRRRRRico to come... Just know that it was the most amazing trip ever... there were so many pregnant women there. I felt so beautiful in my bathingsuit with my round belly... When expecting - go on a babymoon FO'SHO! No questions. Every woman deserves to have some time romanced, pampered, and laying by the beach. It is different than any other vacay - no drinks and no extreme sports (we did some rainforest tours/hikes - which were incredible) -but there is nothing like feeling sexy and free. I would defintely say, go at the middle to the end of second trimester - energy is there, taste for food is there, and you actually look pregnant...so you get all the pregnant attention and quick girl chats... Well, enough for now - more later for sure!


Popular Posts