Slept Last Night...instead of...

6:30 am - look behind me....soooooooo much to do!!! Today is clothes day.
Literally came home at 7:00 pm.

Mike had dinner ready, in fact he was in the middle of pouring himself a glass of wine.

I stopped him and asked if he would cuddle with me (and Boukie/Ace/Baby Steel - gets him every time) for literally 5 min. He agreed.

I threw on some sweats. He grabbed two separate blankies - we buried ourselves in the covers. He rubbed my stomach and I rubbed his hair...

Woke up at 10:30 pm - hungry. Ate. Watched Modern Family. Prayed. Washed up. Sleep by 11:10 pm

It's 6:00 am.

I haven't unpacked my clothes from the recent trip, I haven't folded my clean clothes (big hamper), and I haven't worked on either one of my writing projects...not to mention...I have a great idea for a tasty dessert...ANNNNNND Mike and I are working on our retirement benefits...my part of the deal is not finished. Then don't get me started on my mother's request for addresses and registry - she's sooooo right. Birthing classes, baby room design, and home/baby projects...all incomplete.

BUT boy, I feel sooooo rested. Pray that today, I am able to get to some of my home/personal projects. I have a weekly plan - just pray that I get to it :)


Popular Posts