What I'm feeling right now...

A lot of happy things - it's my lunch break. A time of rejuvination - but I'm also still feeling bad for Porsha. A.Yancey and I set up a RHOA Reunion 3 date - I didn't get to see the whole season - but this was something for us.


Anyways, I feel so bad for Porsha. She really stood up for her husband and her marriage - she put herself all the way out there. Just to recieve divorce papers (publicly) a week later. My...my...my. No ONE deserves that...marriage should be about honesty.

From Porsha's lips:

Porsha explained on Andy Cohen's show that divorce was not her choice:

"When I got married, I meant it for life. I always said I would never get a divorce unless he cheated on me. I had to find out from my attorney if it was true, he had to look it up online. And yes, they're still living in the same house together. But she said that doesn't mean they speak and it doens't mean she's still cooking eggs and hamhocks. She says she spends time away with friends and family in Atlanta and "It's a difficult situation right now. It's something I did not want. I had asked previously can we work this out, can we go to counseling."

She went on to say:

"What you saw at the reunion was a wife trying her last try. When you are married you have to put 150% into your marriage no matter what. And if it doesn't work, you need to be able to walk away and say I tried. It aint always gonna be easy or a happy situation, but when you have made a vow to that man and the child you have in your home, you owe them that. So I feel like it was a betrayal that I suffered from and that's something I'm going to have to move on from. At least I feel like I put in my best at the end of the day."
 
As a woman that definitely has the "I'm not going anywhere" mindset --- it's really hard for me to see this happen to another wife. I get it. I'm in it and being blindsided like this is...literally a nightmare.

Porsha, and every other person blindsided by loves' betrayal - my heart and prayers are going out...it could happen to any of us. THE WORST.

Popular Posts