Nothing feels better!

Than finishing one journal and cracking open a new one. I love the process of going to the bookstore and finding my new journal - what fits in my life at the time. Then letting the journal sit on my bookshelf until it is ready to be cracked open. It brings me so much joy.

PS I have so much to do...but instead I've spent my days reading and writing. Letting my to-dos stack up and suffocate me. I don't mind drowning in a sea of to-dos - not yet at least. Right now I'm reading Jodi Picoult's Storyteller. I have such a love hate relationship with her as an author. I know that reading one of her books will be a love affair - but I also know it's one that will leave me emotionally drained. They are such dark tales - this one circles around the Holocaust and assisted suicide. That balanced by a peace and meditative devotional practice and readings...a Sistah's head is spinning!


Popular Posts