Family time

Gosh I'm so happy my cousin Simone is in town. Her weekend with fancy was what dreams are made of - well NYC dreams. Parties, delicious food, fashion, and tons of random weirdo stories. My favorite. While I listened to their adventures - I realized this was my first nyc fashion week in years where I didn't attend a show nor party...

When it was my turn to share - I let them know that I finished two books, we got the couches redone, and I made brioche.  We also dived into the show Luther and because it's on bbc (it'san English show) - we watched it with tea and biscuits. Such a highlight! Saturday we didn't leave the house - it was all about football! In some ways it's different from my old life...


But if I can be totally honest (lean in) I had a marvelous weekend. There will be weekends where I must partay...but as of this past weekend - I wouldn't have done anything different. 


Popular Posts