Random Ramblings

- you ever have one of those days that you turn around and you are like "dang where'd my day go?" Honestly feels like you woke up an hour ago, but it's night time. Although you can't remember a stitch of your day, you know it's been a great day just because you feel refreshed, happy, and like you are walking on a cloud. Yup it's been one of those days for me. 

- it's raining outside with a flash of lightning, tea kettle is on, Luther on BBC is not about a serial killer (serial killers freak me out)  and brioche is proofing almost perfect night guaranteed. 

- tomorrow I have my six week check up (yes on week seven) does this mean I have to start working out now?!? I heard it's an "internal" exam - (thus my consistent rescheduling) shoot me, please! I have nightmares of the 20 million dilation checks during my LABOR. When the sandwich guy put on his gloves to make my sandwich a tear slide down my face! Dang'on latex fingers. Come back, Shelby...

- Monday was heaven on earth - BBQ by the water with the boys. All around us - romance, family time, scholarly activities, and bird watching (and squirrel feeding...)

- Tuesday was hit with a lot of blah news about a family health situation and some other stuff - brought me to reality (life is delicate)...but we are a people that believe in the power of prayer, health and relaxation practices, positivity and a whole lotta love...all will turn out well! 

- Yesterday was time spent with my cousin, it was short but super sweet and then small group with a new set of women. Being surrounded by women; eating cookies and candy felt warm and comfy, but as I sat on the train coming home I smiled a little at the thought of returning to my boys (and winced a bit - nervous that I was gonna wet my shirt - thank God for those little pads). 

Popular Posts