I LOVE my seniors.

My first set of eighth graders are now seniors. I will be front and center at their graduation! Today I was sending one of my girls college admissions information and got the goosebumps. It's crazy that my babies are so old now!

Speaking of seniors... another hilarious senior moment! GOSH, I LOVE MY JOB.

One of the beautiful wreaths made in class :)
Today, we created wreaths for the holiday. As we did our arts and crafts, we listened to smooth jazz in the background. I am helping everyone with the glue guns, with their designs, and running around the room looking for different supplies. Everything is perfect. All of a sudden Dan* gets up and goes to the "restroom." He comes back with a funny hat on and stands up in the middle of the classroom.

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen! I would like to thank you all for all your letters and your financial contributions. You are all wonderful and I appreciate you all."

I stand there speechless, not really knowing my next steps. But directly after Dan finishes, he sits down and the other seniors begin saying, "you welcome, Dan." "It's no problem, man!" "Anything for you, Dan." Dan just smiles proudly and then continues to work on his wreath.

Popular Posts