I wish I could go hide under a rock (while wearing a black tee)...





This morning, Mike got out of bed laughing. Of course, I ask him what's so funny. He proceeds to tell me this AWFUL story:

BACKGROUND:
Mike goes on a business/school trip with the rest of his MBA class. They go to a company (that will remain nameless) that makes clothing - think: underclothing/cotton.  Anyways, Mike decides during question answer time, he has the perfect question for the big wigs.

"Excuse me, are you guys going to create sweatproof/stain proof long sleeve cotton shirts? I ask this because whenever my wife wears long sleeve GAP white shirts, she gets underarm stains."

THINKING THE STORY COULDN'T GET WORST - the guy answers:

"We are creating something like that, but tell your wife her sweat stains maybe due to something that she  eats!"

Mike then has the AUDACITY to say in between laughter: "did you ever think it could be something that you ate?"

Well Captain Throw (under the bus), I thought everyone's white shirts had discoloration after a while...didn't know I had a pit-stain issue. Happy, your entire class knows that last night's mac and cheese secretes out of my pit glands.

Friggin' Fantastic!

Popular Posts