I hate to say it, but...

What is your secret admission?

The other day I was sitting with a girlfriend having coffee and she openly said, "I hate to say it, but..." before she could even finish her sentence, I knew we were entering a new level of friendship. One of deep dark admissions. I mean every person in the world can finish this statement:

"I hate to say it, but..." 

We all have "mean" pet peeves, "obsessive" annoyances, ridiculous biases, and deep dark secrets.  

For instance one of my "evil" pet peeves is: "I hate to say it, but every time I see a woman with their hair undone, in a sweatshirt and wearing heels (esp. oversized heels or open toed sandal heels), I think HOT mess. I absolutely HATE the look." I mean if you are in a sweatshirt why are you wearing your toes out and heels at that?!? If you are running around and don't have time to do your hair - doesn't wearing flats make more sense?!? IT'S LIKE COMPLETE YOUR LOOK. Go all the way. Commit to your style! Either you're a mess or you are dressed up! CHOOSE ONE!

 Whew. Don't judge me saints - just pray for me :)

Popular Posts