It's about DERN time...

Hi, I hope you guys are reading out there. Thanks for tuning into Shelby's late night music picks. It's a chilly fall night. The date is October 7, 1957. As I leave the station to go home to my honey, I want to play a new song. Gentlemen hold your lady close and ladies let yourself be taken away.



Sorry y'all, I just needed to step in a time machine. Step out in the 50s. I'm wearing a black knee length form fitted dress. A beautiful diamond and pearl broach. Vintage black high heels (with panty hose of course). A little black hat that covers my right eye. Bright red lipstick. And I'm slow-dancing with my Mike. We are too close to be Saved. Eyes closed.... he's taking me away...

WELCOME BACK R.KELLY. Thank you for bringing me some real swooner music! No, I am forever indebted.

Popular Posts