Healing Hands... that's the truth!

Just a quick plug - for any of my Ohio peeps - my cousin (Mike's cousin), Monique has opened a massage room and can I say that it is AMAZING! My goodness, I got a five minute massage. It was relaxing and the room set up is hot! For the grand opening, she did massages in an opening space so that people could enjoy refreshments in her massage room. I can't wait to call her and set up an appointment. Don't know how many of you are into pampering yourself, but if you want a massage that is literally mind-blowing in a serene room ALL WHILE supporting a female entrepreneur - HEALING HANDS IS THE PLACE TO GO!

Now, she only excepts clients through appointment, so I will get you guys the information ASAP. Be prepared to be pampered :)

The massage room - tea and sweet delicacies

The table and the little toilettes :)

Please Monique, "Don't stop!"

Right there... gosh I hope I don't slobber.

Pull that finger... I'll try not to toot. 

Popular Posts