Chicken Burgers with Garlic-Rosemary Mayonnaise

Here lately, I've been challenging myself with creating from scratch wholesome healthy meals. Healthy meals meaning that my daily meal base consist of: whole grains, fruits, vegetables, lean meats, fish, beans, and nuts. Minimal processed foods. I'm eating the foods that have been linked to longer healthier lives and the foods that Christ told (provided) for us to eat.
This may sound familiar, considering I was good at this task for a while...for a long while. But I lost inspiration, direction and motivation. This being said - it's been challenging - I've been SCOURING every recipe book I have and going to the library devouring those recipes. I've been rereading old recipes and thinking through new ones. To be honest, (SIDE NOTE ALERT) I have found some killer delicious sweet ones (that are not on my plan) - I recipe tested two of them last Monday. Ashley and Mike will tell you - they were delicious. We had our desserts with coffee, whipped cream, and our novels. All this to say, I'm still in the beginning stages of this journey, but wanted to let you in on an AMAZING recipe, I ran across. Made it for dinner tonight and it killed me to walk away from seconds.

Hope you enjoy! 

Popular Posts