Self-Expression

You know what I love? Self expression. I love expressing myself and I love being a witness to others' self expressions.



Now, there are some that dedicate their professional lives to expressing  themselves -  artist, singers, writers, dancers...the list goes on...

I appreciate those people and their expressions of self, BUT what I really love are the people that express themselves through style...I'm thinking fashion and home decor.

 I love seeing a person whose appearance  completely speaks to who that person is. Like their exterior matches their interior. I love when an outfit screams "this is me!"

It's so easy for an outfit to scream the brand name or one's favourite celebrity/magazine.  When a person can take cloth - expensive and/or inexpensive - and turn it into their very being - I'm impressed.

Popular Posts