What's my favorite thing EVER right now?

Thermo - my new favorite toy.

About three years ago, mike and I got a thermo. I think we "won" it during a game of gift exchange. Regardless I was super excited about it - and thought of all the ways I was going to use it...and then I didn't. We didn't use it at all. We completely put it away to rot.

Until today... Mike and I were on our way to a little reading and relaxing in the park...dilemma I really wanted some cold chai tea. We have some really (plug) awesome cold chai mix from trader joes. What's a girl to do? Although my bike has a basket - Mike and I weren't interested in riding along with to-go cups and to buy the tea at a cafe seemed ridiculous. 

LIGHT GOES OFF - let's bring out Thermo!

 Honestly, my drink was just as cold when we got to the park as when I poured it into the thermo straight out of the fridge. GROOVY.

 I will keep you updated with the "hot" results.

 Toodaloo!

Popular Posts