REALLY? Adam. REALLY? Eve.



Dear Adam and Eve,

Sometimes, I get so frustrated with the both of you. Like, really, you couldn't just avoid the dern apple?

I really can't walk around nude and carefree, because of a dang'on apple? It better not have been warm out - everyone knows (Phaedra voice) apples are best in the fall (and winter)! 

I can't imagine being free of stereotypes? Being free of make-up (in the sense of beautiful-cation)!

Like seriously if you would have eaten pomegranate, it would've been TODALLO - insecurity. Plastic surgery - no need! Diets - who needs one? Just take me as I am. Take me nude. Free. Loving and taking care of nature. Nature loving and taking care of me. Confident. Pure simplicity.

I really wish I could have a day of being free from all superficial expectations. Just boom world - here I am. TAKE ME. Me - Nature - My loves all in a happy euphoria.

Well, who am I to complain to you - you know the repercussion of your actions. I mean your son was killed for goodness sakes.  So sorry about that, please give Able my best regards.

Either way...I gotta figure out a way of developing a pre-apple mindset (sans public nudity)...

Maybe I can train my mind to be free of all judgement...expectation...stress...hmmmm....

I dunno. Know you're loving Heaven. Hope the Lord is sheltering you from the awful rep you've gotten down here - hopefully you feel no guilt. Living in guilt is the stinkin' worst. But guess, I didn't make it better by writing this letter. Oh wells - from my keyboard to God's ears...

Peace and love,
Shelby S.

Popular Posts