Designed and Created...

I don't know where to start - so I guess I am going to write in quick-simple-sentences - hopefully, you can decipher the meaning.

 This is the first time, in a long time, that I prayed for God's will to be done.
I didn't pray for a job.
In fact, I asked God to close all doors that I wasn't supposed to go through.
I didn't want to make the wrong choice.
I prayed for long-term rejection rather than short-term victory
Again, a prayer that I've never muttered nor desired.
I got rejected - but in rejection there was...sweet...sweet...tranquility...

My prayer:
I want to find the career that I have for a long time.
I want to stick it out thick and thin.
Like marriage - work on it...
Enjoy the good and the bad. 
I don't care about judgements - send me anywhere.
Lord, give me clues, show my signs, tell me where I need to go. 

I am here:
He brought me here.
I don't know why - I don't know how this is going to end
But I know that I feel peace.

Text to my mom and Mike (verbatim):

"It's such an incredible feeling to be walking in God's will. It's this eerie (supernatural) peacefulness - when you know that your life is aligning to Christ's purpose and plan. I haven't felt this way in a very long time - where literally my entire life feels "aligned." I guess, I just feel like i'm finally becoming more clear on who my Designer and Creator made me to be and it feels good."

Clarity.  

Popular Posts