Thankful to be crazy in love



My girls' laugh at my relationship with Mike, because in some ways it's still stuck in highschool. It's stunted. Passionate is not the word... let's just say that I am not all the way there when it comes to my boo-bear. Saturday, I got mad at him and spent an hour at McDonald's to clear my head...LADIES, I know I am not the only one that does a mad-dash to clear my head... tell'em Tamar.

A recent e-mail conversation:

From: Mike Steel
Sent: ---
To: Shelby Stone-Steel
Subject: RE: Neiko

Lol…true.   YDC for life.

From: Shelby Stone-Steel
Sent: ---
To: Mike Steel
Subject: RE: Neiko

I was gonna say like when we was young, dumb, and crazy

Then totally remembered that I spent Saturday evening at McDonald’s – always keepin’ it passionate J

From: Shelby Stone-Steel
Sent: ---
To: 'Mike Steel
Subject: RE: Neiko

Man, I am over here jammin’ – listening to all kinds of our old jams…making me miss you, baby!

Popular Posts