Thank God for: At home pampering

Becoming a mother has required me to change my spending and time habits. There is less time and less money to spend at the hairdressers, my weekly mani/pedi are no longer, and massages...um yeah?!? Do they exist? It's forced me to go back to the good'ol college days of spa days at home...and boy does it feel good. Nothing like raiding Walgreens for at home beauty items and spending a quiet candlelit night with a little tea and lite music. I am feeling 110%

7. Home manis: There are so many awesome instructions on the perfect home manicure all over the web. I suggest you find the one that fits your style :)
Lauren Conrad.com


8. Mac and LancĂ´me - my favorite make--up products that are not at Walgreens

9. Deep conditioner - I actually went to Aveda to get this done...so not necessarily at home...

10. Home drier - it's my favorite. I've been sitting under a home drier since elementary school - nothing like reading, doing homework, drinking something cool and delicious, and/or painting one's nails while your hair is being dried. It's big and old school. 

Popular Posts