"Wait until you have one!"


I'm an extremist. Growing up, I didn't want children or a husband. I wanted to be a nun.

After Mike and I got engaged, I decided I wanted six children.

Whenever I would tell people that I wanted multiple children - their response "wait until you have one."

I get their point. I have talked to sooooo many people that have decided that after having their LO that they only want one child...MANY of my friends fall into this category.  

That said, I, now,  have one child and I would like to publically declare that God-willing I'd love to have more. Heck, when I was shopping for my sweet pea, Isabel, all I kept thinking is that I couldn't wait until I had a baby girl....ppppuuuuulllleeeaaasseee God... in fact, if it weren't for this dern cesearian section -I'd have some stairstepper babies (Mike is not for this idea at all and he has a medical team supporting him)...

But yeah.

If it's my fate to only have one child - THANK YOU, JESUS, for my baby boy...he's such a blessing. Every single baby is a blessing from above...

I just pray that I receive a few more blessings in shape of babies before my days are over :)






Popular Posts