The 1,001 things I'm thankful for...

1 45 minutes of stinky sweaty "me" time - music, magazine, and loss of breath...
Daily, I will be recording why I am thankful. 


Why? As I chug on the elliptical - I watch the news and think...I have so many reasons to be thankful. Then I read my good housekeeping magazine and it's all about reasons to be grateful. 

A while back, I got into the meditative practice of saying "thank you, Jesus" and listing reasons why I am thankful when I was feeling down...

So, when I read the article - I thought I can think of 1,001 reasons to be thankful... Then I decided to challenge myself (yes, guys I'm gonna challenge myself) and I'm  gonna write 1,001 reasons I'm thankful! Specific reasons - not like "my husband"...

Yeah, here goes nothing. 






Popular Posts