32-Week Update

Update:

·         I am feeling amazing – as long as I don’t eat a big heavy meal, eat too fast (biggest challenge) and eat really often.

·         I am truly enjoying the following combinations: mozzarella/basil/tomato/balsamic and feta/olives/spinach (romaine)/tomatoes

·         Mike is becoming amazing at massages – thank you birth classes and constant practice.

·         I have never felt more beautiful – due to lots of time in the sun and tons of relaxation. Also, first time in my life I have a solid tummy J rock hard.

·         There is a crazy cycle that runs my life – water, bathroom, more water, bathroom

·         Our big boy is constantly moving – to the point that you can see him move my belly (after eating can be slightly uncomfortable, but always a pleasure). Real conversation:

“Oh man, my son is hungry”

Collegue, “How do you know?”

“Watch”

My stomach jerks out twice… “he’s kicking”

“That is nuts!”

Pride.

·         He loves to kick me when he is hungry, thirsty, or just needs a little attention – I am happy to give him any of the three – at any time of the day.

·         Night time is a like a box of chocolate – you never know what you are going to get… sometimes it’s unbelievably great sleep (I’m out cold), but more times than not it’s filled with tossing and turning.

·         Even in sleeplessness, I am at peace – thinking about and praying for our little family. Nights provide a time with God and baby…and a beautiful sleeping hubby.

·         Pillow talk and date night convo always end in predictions – what will he look like? What will he sound like? Will he be a mama’s boy?

·         I don’t remember being so excited about anything in my life…especially in which I know there will be sleepless nights, slight restrictions on life, and complete uncertainty

·         I’m in love with someone that I’ve never officially met in person…only thing resembling this love is my relationship with Christ.  I know they are with me at all times - never seen them, but my heart is filled with nothing but warm fuzzies at the thought of them.

·         FIVE weeks until I am full term… EIGHT weeks until my “due” date…my life changes forever and I cannot be more ready for this experience…I think.

·         Delivery still feels too far away to have any fears – I just see it as my means to an end beginning

·         The last three months have been some of the best and most intimate times of my life …definitely matches up to my pre-wedding/wedding/honeymoon season (LOOOVVVEEED THAT SEASON OF LIFE)

·         Mike and I laugh at the drastic growth of my belly and feet from morning to evening…

·         Our nursery is fully stocked – thanks to my mother and her 70-person baby shower AND the greatest friends/family in the world.

 

Now for the thank you cards………….


Popular Posts