Rollah Coastah of LOOOOOOVE

Loves

- super happy about my pre-baby bun. Y'all know I love a good bun. 
- Looking in the mirror at my Gap sweatshirt, lite make up, touch of Bronzine lipstick, bangals - cute and comfy look and thinking, "I'm definitely a Yancey woman!" 
- Realizing that "turning into my mother" is the ultimate compliment.
- Sushi. My love. 
- My morning walks - walk Mike to the train and then sit at the park literally all morning...
- On hot days - morning swims and sitting at the pool all morning


Blah: 
- Sitting behind a group of women with voices that make my skin crawl while I'm on date 
- Even more blah - the girl with the most annoyingly loud voice just got engaged so she is dominating the conversation. "Congrats! BUT seat switch, please!" 
- When we enter a BYOB restaurant (our favorite) on date night and Mike decides he's gonna run to the store "real quick" - really? Coke or Sprite won't do? 
- Getting ready - I dread getting dressed in anything other than sweats here lately 
- Night time indigestion 



Popular Posts