First Day of Summer Break

Well, actually I think Monday counts as the first official day. Either way, feels good - considering sleep is beginning to be slightly rocky and my disdain for waking up, rushing and trying to find something "appropriate" to wear is growing (along with the thickness of my fingers and toes).
I'm sure my celebratory breakfast of cinnamon buns and orange and grapefruit juice don't help my inflation, but I needed a lil taste of home this morning. 

All that to say, slow days are more needed than ever. I give kudos to women that work until they give birth, but the mere thought of chugging during my last month (weeks) literally sounds as painful to me as sticking a sharp instrument into my right eye.  

So goodbye rushing - helllllllllllo leisure. 
Did you know that in the 50s most women were told to stop work at 7 mo. They had the right idea :) 

Popular Posts