Saturday morning


Mike and I slept in this morning - something that barely goes down in the Steel household. I promise, Mike (like my mom) doesn't believe in the art of laying in bed. But today we did. It was so nice being nuzzled up in our big white comforter - bodies intermingled. I had a moment of "let me enjoy this," because in  a month things will most likely be different. 

Then we started chuckling at the idea of our little pumpkin laying in between us on a Saturday morning - counting his little toes and smelling his powder fresh skin and that difference didn't sound so bad. 

This weekend (like last weekend) is dedicated to hibernation, home cooked meals (chocolate chip pancakes), completing home projects, and sitting around doing nothingness. Well for me at least, Mike is already out on his morning jog :) 

I am perfecting the craft of sitting in one spot. Hope your weekend is amazing! 




Popular Posts