Blah yesterday


Yesterday I woke up sick (blah)
Went to see the midwife (yaya) 
Mike held our son's head - don't ask (awesomeness) 
Went to work - where I was completely overwhelmed (yikes) 
Felt worst - physically, mentally, and emotionally (spiraling downhill fast) 
Got talked off the ledge by a girlfriend (moving in the right direction) 
Nice ride with Mike home 
Came home to finish some work (still a ton more to do...) 
My to-do list feels like its never going to get done... (Going back to my dark place)
So take a long nap - wake up to watch my baking competition (life is looking better) 
Mike ordered food - I made sautéed  kale to go with it (farmers market purchase)

Eat 
Sleep 
Wake up wanting pie 
Bake a pie

Sleep
Eat 
Talk to Mike (who has been working all night) 
"I'm gonna miss your belly,baby."
"Me too!"
"But I'm ready for our son."
"Me too" (bliss)
Sleep

All in all, a pretty okay day. Now to tackle my list - first stop - 5 more minutes in bed...

Popular Posts