Procrastination...

About four years ago, a girls picnic in BK park by my apartment...I want to be there right now.  

So, what I am about to write is complete ridiculousness. I know that I am blessed – life is great – no “real” complaints. That said, I do have some minor “yucks”

 Last night, I had a rough sleep. My son has been doing summersaults in my uterus causing me a fickle sleep. Light sleep leads me down a crazy road of ridiculous thoughts. Last night’s crazy thought round up: work, hair, delivery, delivery plan, and post-birth. I woke up far too early this morning and although I had a great devotion…I was sluggish. Everything felt like it was taking a huge amount of energy…which leads to today:

·         I’m super tired and can’t gorge a cuppa’jo

·         My son is kicking me like crazy and I know it’s my imagination, but I feel like he is upset with me… “mommy, I need more to eat!”

·         Although it feels like I am eating a lot – we are still hungry. Already today: bowl of cereal/almond milk, tea, boiled egg, caprese salad, ½ muffin…I need more protein.

·         I have a THOUSAND and two things to get finished with – 1,000 of which I am running behind on.

·         I’m irritable and thus antisocial – I’ve locked myself in my office with the lights out…

·         My thoughts are not positive…THIS IS WHERE SELF CONTROL (needs to) kicks in.

·         Instead of being productive – I feel like my brain doesn’t work – so I’m twiddling my thumbs (on the keyboard aka blogging)

 I just wish that I was home nuzzled in my favorite comforter with the windows up listening to the rain - rubbing my tummy. Dressed in my ill-fitted lounge wear with a brain full of nothingness or daydreams.  Stuffed with last night’s tacos (I love Mike’s tacos), which would make baby happy and satisfy his hunger (it’s a meal filled with protein, iron, and love).

Well, enough of the procrastination…I must make the most of today…so that I can enjoy tonight. I hope your day is going well.

 

Xoxox,
SSS

Popular Posts