I love em...I'm scared of 'em...I just don't know

As most of you know, there is a NEW PUMP in town. It's the pump platform. I personally think these are a man's dream shoe and a woman's nightmare. Well, not necessarily a nightmare if you consider the fact that they are extremely sexy, add height like no other, elongate the leg, and are extremely fashionable. But can you imagine running upstairs (even Rachel Zoe looked wobbly when she wore them) and walking around for any more time than an hour. To be honest, I have already purchased a red paten leather peep-toe platform pump; however for some reason everytime I put them on for "external purposes" (don't ask) I take them off, because something about them feels just a little naughty. But now that they are the official new shoe, I may take them out for a spin. We'll see...

I love the strap effect on these; the strap on these Louboutin platform pumps add a "bad" school girl feel or the sexy librarian...either way it's all about being intellectual with a "playful" side.

This Burberry heel screams a sharp and stylish woman that is not afraid of danger, heights, and may just kick your butt and take your job. She's not to be messed with.

This Louboutin elegantly screams "yes, I am classic, classy and full of style...take me to the opera, to a work dinner party or to the most expensive restaurant in town."

"I AM fun, love to party and completely all over the trends...look at me...I am the show-stopper. I am going to enjoy me regardless of what you are doing," says this Miu Miu pump.

Now of course, I can't afford any of these but I wanted to publish these shoes because much like walking into a museum, they are beautiful and sometimes it's just nice to look at all the beautiful things and imagine what you would feel like in them or their story. But then you march right into Target or go home and create something that you can afford and feels good to you!

So, as for me I will be purchasing Jessica Simpson's at Macy's in nude for $79.00.


Or walking in the malls and finding something less than $60.oo...

Popular Posts