Holiday Look Book:

YOU GUYS! IT'S THE HOLIDAY SEASON!!! YAYAYA! So what's the best things about the holiday season - LOVE, FOOD, and FASHION! So, let's see what are the must "get" items of this holiday season. Most of my favorite looks are in my style journal, but I've scoured the internet and here are some of my top trends this season:
Pencil skirt with a Twist
A Classy Tennis Skirt


Contrasting Fabrics 
 

102831034
Nude Lip
hat
Fur Vest! YES!
Tweed Pants
Cynthia Steffe "Tara" Dress, Juicy Couture "B-Deco" Antique Bracelet, MICHAEL Michael Kors Women's Chronograph Bracelet Watch and Steve Madden "Caryssa" Platform Pumps
As always nude! 
Fur Necklace
Fur Purse
Fur Scarf
Fur Booties
My Favorite Fall Vest
Gold Studs... how classy
Had to throw in a my go-to a Grandpa Sweater

Popular Posts