So, I think I would be close friends with

Jordin Sparks.

Like have you ever not known someone, but just through watching them feel like you would be cool with them? So, at first I just thought that Jordin was simply a very beautiful face (I don't watch American Idol). Like hands down I think she is gorgeous, which is why I was shocked when Chris Brown publicly  shot her down (but then I found out about him and Rhi Rhi - so it made more sense). Anyways, her announcement that Chris was her crush was so awkward and quirky that I literally feel in love with her ridiculousness. Then I started listening to her sing, realized that she is in support of the SOS relief, and an open* Christian (with a purity ring - how cute). I don't know at the end of the day, she seems really funny, sensitive, and honest... long story short, I totally think that we would be close friends. I mean I would be her older more mature friend given our five year age difference :)






*open - speak out about her religion along with being about love, service, and not simply intolerance.

Popular Posts