Oprah's 200 men!

I will NEVER look at molestation the same again.

HUGE SECRET: One of my long lasting prayers is that if God blesses me with a little angel that He will give me discernment and give my baby protection against molesters. I have worked with so many young women that suffer the repercussions of sexual abuse. In many cases, the abuse literally changes the direction of their lives and the way that they see themselves. And so along with praying against depression, I've also always prayed against my baby girl dealing with ANY form of sexual abuse.

However after watching Oprah, I've realized that this is NOT a female only issue. One out of six (1/6) young men are molested. Oprah had 200 men that said that they were sexually abused in her audience, all of them holding a picture of themselves as young boys, and telling their stories of deep pain.

I was literally touched. The men in that audience are heros. For them to step out of the shadows and to stand up and say that this is what happened to them (a problem that this world loves to ignore) is absolutely brave and courageous.

I can talk about this all day, but I will restrain myself ...

But long story short, if you are or know a man that has been sexually abused, please click here. There are resources available.

Here are just a few of the poll results from the 200 men in the audience. Click here to see more results.


Poll results 1





Poll results 2
PAGE 2 of 4

Popular Posts