I think I am supposed to learn a lesson.

About not crying over spilled milk. I mean, I LITERALLY spill something every single day here lately. It could be the fact that I am extremely busy and not concentrating on the task at hand. Or maybe I'm just really sleepy or frazzled, but here lately I am banging in to something, smashing my fingers, spilling a liquid, tripping over a twig, etc.


When I began my" clumbsy-fit", I was so upset. Every mistake I made, I had to literally stop myself from going to ten. Okay, most of the time, I went straight to that angry place, but just twenty minutes ago, I spilled an entire gallon of Raspberry Iced Tea on my kitchen floor. I didn't get upset, I just got a rag, some cleaning solution, paper towels, and I started to wipe it away.


Although, I'm happy that I am "growing," I cannot wait until this clumbsy phase is over!

Popular Posts