WHAT IS GOING ON AMERICA!

Isn't "Glee Club" about high school students? Isn't this a show that high school children partake in? HOW IN THE WORLD IS THIS GQ photo shoot appropriate!?!?! I taught in a high school and let me be very clear - this would never work out well for the ladies in this picture. I don't understand why we are setting young girls up for being promiscuous and scantly clad, when as a society we KNOW that this ends in disaster. We KNOW that the girls are usually the ones crushed, sad, used, mistreated, gossiped about and ostracized. Not to mention all the issues that are caused - heartbreak, STDs, babies... I am literally confused about why this is okay!!!

I can't imagine seeing the "Saved By the Bell" crew in a phtoto shoot like this one. I mean, I understand this show is different than SBTB, by my goodness, this is just out of order. And for those of you that argue - this is in GQ, what teenage reads GQ? These images are available on a google image search and the cover was in the middle of the grocery store checkout lane...

Cover of GQ: "Glee Gone Wild"
Glee Rachel Finn QuinnGlee Rachel Finn QuinnGlee Rachel Finn QuinnGlee Rachel Finn QuinnGlee Rachel Finn QuinnGlee Rachel Finn QuinnGlee Rachel Finn Quinn

Popular Posts