Artist Tour

I can't believe I'm about to say this...but I'm starting to like Jersey...a lot. Possibly because it reminds me of my forever home Cincinnati or my favorite place in the world, Philly. Maybe because it's my son's birthplace. I can get a major grasp on it - which was difficult for me in New York. I love the nature and the parks - we've discovered so many fun family landmarks so far :) The season of fall is celebrated in the most traditional ways here and the artist crowd is strong. The independent newspapers lead the way on pointing out awesome weekend events - such as the artist tour last weekend! 
My favorite artist work: 

A little street art 
 
And a home brewed beer competition to top it off: 

After such a great time on Saturday, we woke up - packed our hot cuppa'jos headed to church where I caught up with my girlfriends. Then ran to family brunch - Neiko got to hang with his older cousin Solomon and I got to run my mouth with my cousins and lil bro. We spent majority of our day in the city that I love with the people that I love. Maybe that's why I love Jersey...I get the best of two worlds. 

Popular Posts