Yoga and hot cider

Last night's date consisted of putting our baby down. Pulling my hair back and doing some couples yoga. I tried to be as cute as possible during our evening session - we topped off the night with hot cider and scandal.

Sometimes it's the simple things...

P.S. I do think yoga is a helpful exercise when dealing with my lil bundle...I find around bedtime if I go into a zenlike state of yogi-dom and place my mouth gently on Neiko's cheek and rock him softly while pacing in a room with dimmed lighting - my sweet boy falls right asleep. It's one of my favorite parts of the day - me and my boy's time - he rests on my shoulder where our faces are close enough for me to smell his sweet skin and whisper a short prayer of ultimate gratitude and ask for a blissful and healthy rest...and tonight we are also praying and giving thanks for Neiko's little cousin, Austin, a precious angel. This is Heaven on Earth. 

Popular Posts