I can see clearly now the rain is gone...

 
 
I woke up singing this song.
It's literally ingrained deep into the fibers of my bone marrow
Not sure if bone marrow has fibers - but you get it.
 
I woke up with baby boy in my arms
we fell asleep cuddling after Mike left for work.
 I gently removed him from my arms...
Inhaled (yes, Mike made me some coffee)
 brushed my teeth, poured myself a cuppa'jo, and fluffed out the fro'
I let the cold air hit me and I just hummed
"It's gonna be a bright sunshining day..."
 
I have testamony - after testamony.
 
The last two weeks have been rainy
 (now, y'all know my favorite weather is rain -
hot tea, tea biscuits, stack of books, a comfy blanky, and a cuddle buddy)
BUT... rising to the slight warmth and brightness of the sun is
Heavenly.
 
There are still rocks on my journey
No journey is without obstacles
Unfortunately rocks strengthen our character, faith, compassion
 and our life experience
But I can see clearly now the rain is gone.
 
 
 
Here is the rainbow, I've been praying for :)
 

Popular Posts