As I walk...

I am in a pink sweatshirt with a throw up stain across the front - i have gym shoes on without socks. i am hungry and my hair is in a crazy messy bun on the top of my head. i haven't combed through my hair today - so a headband has to be used in order to create any illusion that I'm semi-pulled together.

Neiko misses the action his daddy brings - so he is super against me putting him down. In fact, this is our second walk of the day - his third - he enjoyed an early morning walk with his father. 

This is my first break of the day - sitting on a bench at a dog park. He's finally drifted off to sleep - he loves nature. He will literally be screaming and then as soon as he feels the crisp air - all is well in the world. 

I take in all the beautiful colors and I look at my son and I think… I have no worries in this moment. All is perfect right now and instead of letting my mind wonder - I sit in his moment and give thanks. I am so grateful for such simple and joyful moments in such a chaotic and disturbing world. 
Dream Transportation to utopia - Me and my Angel's escape from the world


Popular Posts