Mike goes back to work.

I sat in his arms and listened to his reflections - he asked me how I was feeling 

My response: like when Michael Jackson died

What?!?

Yeah, like it's the end of an era. An era that you only get blessed to live one time.  Like you know that it's gonna eventually happen - it's the nature of life...but boy I'm so sad to see it go. 

All I can say is, "thank you, Jesus, for the past three months...they've been some of the best days of my life!" 

From the final months of pregnancy (sitting by the pool) to the moment I kissed my son for the first time (and tasted the chocolate chocolate cake in the hospital) to waking up to my mom and talking all morning to Neik's first shots all the way to this moment - watching my hubby pack up for work tomorrow.


 I thank God that I fully savored every delicious moment of this season and pray that I have the wisdom to enjoy the next phase. 
 

Popular Posts