It's pictures like the ones below that make me say, "I wanna be a mommy."

She looks like she is such a dern good mother! I would paste all the pictures of my numerous "mommy" facebook friends and their beautiful kiddies, but that would be stalkerish. Instead of writing about all the times that I look at facebook, watch my mom and/or all the real-life mommy moments/talks/photos, I will admit that while looking at these YBF pictures of Halle Berry I am having a "man, I would love to be a mommy" moment. But now is not the time - more details on that later. But when the Lord says it's my time, you better believe me and my babies will visit ponies, make ice cream, design crafts, have picnics... okay I have to stop... we'll wear matching ripped jeans. Alright ENOUGH, don't want to get Mike and myself in trouble...if you catch my drift ;) (wink face)

Love you all,
Shelby S.

Read and enjoy...

PONY UP: Halle & Nahla's Ponylicious Playdate

Let the cuteness ensue! Halle Berry brought her uber cute kiddie Nahla to a pony park in L.A. the other day. And after Nahla's eyes got wide and bright at the sight of the ponies, she and Halle spent time riding and playing with other kiddies.

More pics when you read on...

Awww look at that little outfit.

Somebody's happy to see the ponies.

Fun times

Popular Posts